Particulate Filtration Masks
As Flow-Rite responded to COVID-19, the health and safety of our people became a top priority. Because we have the flexibility of being a vertically integrated manufacturing company, masks were quickly produced for our employees. It became evident we could also help our community and beyond. Flow-Rite is now joining the fight by manufacturing top quality masks that can be sanitized and reused.
Behind the scenes and making of the masks
How to use and clean
What is Flow-Rite doing?
- Masks come with the highest-efficiency media filter available (0.3 microns) and protect from exposure to biological aerosols including viruses and bacteria.
- Reduce exposure to certain airborne particles (all non-oil aerosols)
- Barrier to splashes, droplets and sprays
- FDA compliant materials
- Chemically resistant to water, acids, alcohols, detergents and oils
- High tear strength resistant to skin oils
- Elastic straps adjust to any size
- Latex free
- Does not fog glasses