Flow-Rite seeks a Full Stack Web Developer to help us change the world by creating unique and useful solutions for our customers.
Does the idea of joining an organization continuously growing revenue, people, and products appeal to you? Are you someone who is an inquisitive thinker, is willing to get your hands dirty, and likes to have fun in the process? Then we may be a perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
This new position will be key helping building new disruptive technologies that will extend industrial battery life cycle. As a motivated craftsman who strives to create software with a purpose, the Full Stack Web Developer will help design, develop, test, document, deploy and support Flow-Rite’s core software products and services. You will work with outside development firms as well as internal team members. You will be involved from initial design through implementation and will have a voice throughout the process. You should have a passion for development and be eager to learn new technologies, skills, and languages as the opportunity arises. You will be working within teams as well as independently – seeing problems, opportunities, or areas for improvement and will step up without being asked.
• Gain expert understanding of core software products.
• Work with marketing team to build and deploy new features.
• Maintain existing code repositories and dependencies.
• Provide design recommendations and implement improvement to core software features.
• Commit code daily and follow Flow-Rite development practices (Agile, TDD and Continuous Delivery).
The stuff you know:
• Eager to learn new technologies and focused disciplined to learn existing code.
• Deep knowledge of EmberJS and NodeJS.
• Solid understanding of web application patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVT, etc..)
• Basic understanding of CSS, HTML, SaSS,
• Understanding of API and REST design principle.
• Expert with deployment and version control system (Git)
• Experience with native mobile application development in Android or iOS
• Experience working with Xamarin Mobile Application development framework.
• Basic knowledge and experience with web application security protocols (OAuth, HTTPS, ect..)
• Enjoy working within an agile development environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of experience
• Experience developing and deploying Rails applications
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315
About Flow-Rite Controls:
Flow-Rite Controls, one of “Michigan’s 50 Companies to watch”, is a privately held family owned, manufacturing company based in Byron Center, Michigan. Flow-Rite designs, manufactures, and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational boats, laboratory, and medical use. As a vertically integrated company, our capabilities include a full service engineering department, tool room, molding operation, warehousing, manufacturing, as well as sales, marketing and development teams. For more information about Flow-Rite, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.