Flow-Rite seeks a Program Manager to help us change the world by creating unique and useful solutions for our customers. Does the idea of joining an organization continuously growing revenue, people, and products appeal to you? Are you someone who is an inquisitive thinker, is willing to get your hands dirty, and likes to have fun in the process? Then we may be a perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous products/projects under development and provide strategic guidance to teams to ensure all programs/projects deliver the desired outcome to the organization.
- Lead the assigned project and facilitate the team appointed.
- Establish the priorities within the program/project and allocate resources in line with those priorities.
- Manage the program budget. Ensure that costs incurred are monitored against plans as the program progresses.
- Plan the overall program from end-to-end. Monitor and report progress to the appropriate teams at regular intervals.
- Identify issues, work collectively with the team and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Communicate regularly and effectively will all stakeholders, within the team and organization.
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of these projects within the set time, quality, and budget constraints.
- Mitigate the program risks, and embed a risk management process into the program from the beginning.
- Be responsible for program quality, and embed quality processes into the program from the beginning.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams and other departments as necessary.
- Create and maintain the program plan, showing an integrated realization of the key deliverables of the program.
- Support the project closeout process to ensure that financial risk is mitigated, project success is carried through the closeout, and lessons earned are identified.
- Responsible for identifying the opportunities for continuous improvement with the project management process.
The stuff you know:
- Minimum of 5 years in project and/or program management experience.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Able to create a sense of community and shared direction amongst a diverse team.
- A proactive communicator to build a rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Takes initiative and identifies gaps in the program/project and makes recommendations.
About Flow-Rite Controls: Flow-Rite Controls, one of “Michigan’s 50 Companies to watch”, is a privately held family owned, manufacturing company based in Byron Center, Michigan. Flow-Rite designs, manufactures, and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational boats, laboratory, and medical use. As a vertically integrated company, our capabilities include a full-service engineering department, tool room, molding operation, warehousing, manufacturing, as well as sales and marketing teams. For more information about Flow-Rite, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315