Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Sales Coordinator to help us change the world by creating unique and useful solutions for our customers. Does the idea of joining an organization continuously growing revenue, people, and products appeal to you? Are you someone who is an inquisitive thinker, is willing to get your hands dirty, and likes to have fun in the process? Then we may be a perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for assisting the sales team with daily operations, coordinate between internal departments, and contribute to customer loyalty.
- Work directly with the sales and service team and customers as needed to achieve sales and ensure stellar customer service.
- Works closely with the Sales Director and Territory Managers to understand importance of tasks and is able to easily shift priorities and communicate effectively to the team.
- Support product pricing and costing, lead times, price lists and inquiries, sell sheets, new product part number establishment, rep communications and other required support as necessary.
- Assist in the creation and preparation of proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Place and assure sample and demo orders are filled accurately and timely.
- Ensure customer receives samples and demo product, as well as follow-up directly with the customer for feedback on install and overall product experience.
- Become the expert in all of the Flow-Rite product lines and the markets that we serve.
- Provide data entry and status updates in Salesforce for the sales team.
- Promote Flow-Rite products to new and existing customers through a proactive approach.
- Responsible for managing the customer loyalty survey.
- Attend networking and industry events.
- Regularly communicate with customers and sales reps via phone and email.
- Ability to travel 10%.
The stuff you know:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous Product/Project Management/Customer Service experience.
- CRM experience.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to negotiate between different personalities and management styles.
- Possess an outgoing, positive, professional demeanor.
- Highly team-oriented.
- High level of organizational competency.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
About Flow-Rite Controls: Flow-Rite Controls, one of “Michigan’s 50 Companies to watch”, is a privately held family owned, manufacturing company based in Byron Center, Michigan. Flow-Rite designs, manufactures, and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational boats, laboratory, and medical use. As a vertically integrated company, our capabilities include a full service engineering department, tool room, molding operation, warehousing, manufacturing, as well as sales and marketing teams. For more information about Flow-Rite, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315