Flow-Rite Controls seeks a Western Regional Sales Manager to help us change the world by creating unique and useful solutions for our customers. Does the idea of joining an organization continuously growing revenue, people, and products appeal to you? Are you someone who is an inquisitive thinker, is willing to get your hands dirty, and likes to have fun in the process? Then we may be a perfect fit.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for the strategy, sales, and growth of their assigned territory, as well as, maintaining and expanding sales to Flow-Rite’s existing customer base and developing new customers. Customer base includes a distributor network.
Western Territory: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming and Canada: Alberta and British Columbia.
- Develop consultative and “trusted advisor” status among customers in your region.
- Coordinate training activities and presentations, new product launches, and marketing promotions with distributors in the region. Persuade distributors to invest in training and marketing to support overall company and region strategy.
- Train users on our product. Training includes webinars, group presentations, and installations.
- Assist in demo installations of our product, as well as troubleshooting our product in the field.
- Guide customers through our product offerings, ensuring distributors are well-versed in and fully comfortable selling our single point watering systems and accessories.
- Aggressively close/assist in closing new business with distributor base.
- Generate hot leads for distributors by prospecting, cold calling, and participating in tradeshows.
- Represent the company at conferences, tradeshows, sales meetings and networking events as necessary.
- Document all activity in our CRM.
- Prepare territory summaries and plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with all departments internally, including Engineering, Production, Quality, and Customer Service, to ensure customer needs are being met or exceeded.
- Willing and able to travel 60% to 80% within assigned territory (additional travel to tradeshows and corporate office).
The stuff you know:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- CRM experience.
- 2+ years of Technical Sales experience.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Possess an outgoing, positive, professional demeanor.
- Highly team-oriented.
- High level of organizational competency.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
About Flow-Rite Controls: Flow-Rite Controls, one of “Michigan’s 50 Companies to watch”, is a privately held family owned, manufacturing company based in Byron Center, Michigan. Flow-Rite designs, manufactures, and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational boats, laboratory, and medical use. As a vertically integrated company, our capabilities include a full service engineering department, tool room, molding operation, warehousing, manufacturing, as well as sales and marketing teams. For more information about Flow-Rite, visit us on the web at: www.flow-rite.com.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
960 74th Street SW
Byron Center, MI 49315