New Reporting Services for Battery Steward Software
Byron Center, MI – April 20, 2017
Battery Steward® Reporting Services is Flow-Rite’s latest development to its cloud-based solution that helps operations managers proactively identify neglected, misused, and abused industrial batteries.
The 14 new Reporting Services include:
- Missed Task Report: Manage by exception using the Missed Task Report. Discover what battery maintenance tasks have not been completed.
- Equipment Age Report: In charge of operational planning and spending? This report delivers relevant age information of your fleet so you can make better financial decisions.
- Battery Condition Report: At a glance, gain insight into the cable condition, cleanliness, and contact condition of your battery inventory.
- Activity Reports: Dig into specific tasks to see what, when, and who completed maintenance activity. Review activity trends over time to uncover hidden and useful information about your processes.
- And many more actionable reports!
Reporting Services is part of new subscription packages Flow-Rite has recently introduced. This subscription model includes two levels (Standard and Professional) of reports, data usage, and support which were designed to fit different business requirements. There is also a Starter subscription which remains free for all users.
“Flow-Rite is not just a watering system manufacture, we are a solutions provider,” says Ron Earl, Marketing Director. “When we create products, we do so with the customer’s needs as our roadmap. The new reporting services for Battery Steward take this product from a sophisticated to-do list to an insight-driven planning tool. It really comes down to taking our customers to their next step in asset management.”
Battery Steward continues to have the same user-friendly functionality as it has since it debuted in 2015. Utilizing a mobile device and identifying labels, this solution helps create easy-to-follow battery care task lists. Tasks are checked off by scanning the identifying label that has been placed on a battery. Battery Steward highlights and elevates batteries with overdue maintenance tasks, minimizing the chance of missing a task. Your maintenance data is analyzed through the online portal.
A set of identifying labels come free with Flow-Rite’s Millennium single-point battery watering kits through participating Flow-Rite dealers. The app is currently available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play. Contact Flow-Rite for more information and pricing.
Flow-Rite Controls™, Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 registered company, was founded in 1981 by current president Dan Campau. As a vertically integrated company; Flow-Rite designs and manufactures and markets fluid control devices for lead acid batteries, recreational fishing boats, and laboratory use. All Flow-Rite products are solely our own proprietary developments and protected by over three dozen U.S. patents as well as hundreds of international patents.
# # #